--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "mognj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's right! If your candidate is a few votes short of winning any
> local election, just call LABOR READY. Whether a Democrat,
Republican,

Mog, the election is over. We have all heard rumors. If you have proof
of voter fraud please present it. If not, then let's move on. Many of
us share your dissappointment about the election but this is not going
to do anybody any good. Let's focus our energies in a postive manner to
change what needs to be changed.