"Ease up Skip! ...we should have the decorative lights.  At what point
do you stop trying to insult me with sarcasm?"

I don't know?  I do know that when a writer unequivocally stakes out a
position, backlash, attack and sarcasm come with the territory (I
know, I do it and receive it all the time).  However, `insult' I
suggest is in the eye/ear of the beholder, to which there's an adage
about `kitchens'.

Then too there is the unquestioning support for `all' (an oxymoron of
the highest order), that Fishman does under this sad agreement.
Though there are surprisingly many sharing your opinion, you are at
once, one of his most loyal and most effective writer/supporters,
which makes you a particularly attractive target.

Finally, a well written, indefensible position, is such a sweet target
that I have to admit complete loss of self control; and besides, I'd
already written my response, fully enjoyed doing so and `of course'
wanted to share, prior to reading your latter change of heart.

What would you have me do, write a retraction?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>