> how about the "new mustang"?
>
> For Hojo fans, the Cyrstal Inn on the Asbury Circle was a Hojo's.
> Somewhere, I have a few photos of it.
>
> Take a look at: http://www.asburyboardwalk.com/cards/c6.htm

Yes, absolutely. There is a Shelby convertible for me in my mid-life
crisis. I just wanted to add to comment about what charlie said that we
are not getting what we thought. Consider the sketches of what the
developer said the waterfront would look like (see below). I don;t see
any cobra-heads in the sketch. False advertisement?

http://www.oceanfrontasbury.com/asbury_renderings/ocean_ave_01.htm