Tommy can I see a copy of that contract.
Jerry
In a message dated 5/20/2005 2:50:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Can't speak for those projects, but some people were awaiting the
outcome of the election before investing.  Perhaps those projects
were doing the same.  This even came up in the campaign itself. The
anti-redevelopment talk of some candidates was enough to make
investors nervous.

I put an offer on a property here in AP, and insisted upon
an "election contingency" that would allow me to void the contract
if I did not like the outcome of the election.

When newspapers recently wrote about the importance of stability and
continutity in government, it wasn't just space filler.  That was a
very important issue for investors
.