C'mon can't we all get along?  I think we should schedule a message board BBQ.  We could all get together and argue face to face.  Is Asbury Partners any good?  The council? The lights on the boardwalk.

See it could be fun

Skip Bernstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I could have asked 'come out', but I know that would be misinterpreted.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>