I'm ending the poll tonight. Still only 18 votes, I was hoping for at
least 26. I thought of looking at this poor turn out from another
angle.

The poll was started on the 14th. Since then 29 members have posted
at least one message. I'm now defining this group as active members
for purposes of the poll.

dfsavgny
Skip Bernstein
bluebishop82
oakdorf
charlie leonard
wernerapnj
Joe D''Andrea
Allan Peterson
jerseyjohn99
restore881FM
Lighty
cathryn.be
mognj
muffolettom
David J. Mieras
JWKeady
gtscarano212
jerseykev
Tyler, Mark
Art Vanderlay
Greg S
asburyben
asburycheech
asburycouple
Cheryl Vacchiano
chooseorlose3636
Heather
Jesse Taylor
leedanaher
Tony Fatouros

11 members have not cast a vote, and that's certainly your right, I
will treat that as 11 "don't care" votes in the final tally. If you
DO care, go to the following link by midnight today.

Nothing complicated, just use your "minds-eye" and picture the
beachfront under the different scenarios.

Thanks a bunch, I now return control of your computer to you.

Werner