--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "this reads like a face saving measure to make it appear the city
> would get `something'"
>
> Dan, I don't believe it/I suggest this was council's intent.

No, I meant don't believe that those things should, pursuant to the
agreement, be counted towards what we get for the Triangle. Not that
either appraisal got it right, but even they did not reflect any
factors or things received as value in exchange in their estimates.
The value of the Triangle is isolated from those improvements and they
have no affect in its valuation.