"Curious if Werner's position is Gazebos are a bad idea?"

When or has council ever discussed gazebos?  Even more curious is how
we were sold this red herring; council put on a great charade telling
us, Larry's failure to complete the boardwalk was due to its tardiness
in choosing suitable lights and benches.  Upon the inevitable fait
accompli regarding lighting, Bruno stated the Cobras `were the same
lights we'd had for 30 tears', end of discussion.

It is precisely this sort of double speak, which I find most galling
about council.  Why the run around on such petty matters when the
continued existence of the whole of Asbury's unique and beautiful
waterfront is at stake?  Here we are attempting to mimic the faux
Victoriana of towns completely lacking our architectural heritage;
rather than recognizing our fortuitous good luck in possessing the
original.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>