--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Great... now we have to listen to Skip, Dan, Dave, Mark and BB52
argue for weeks over yet another landslide mandate. I'm sure
iceman/irving/mog will chime in with some wild accusations of how the
powerful so-called "deco-lobby" paid electricians to vote thereby
throwing the pole in favor of getting themselves new work removing the
cobras and installing the decos.

Or in the alternative, JoeyDee trying to convince us that the incumbent
cobra-heads have brought us the first progress in decades and that they
are the right horse to ride into the future.