So what can we do.  There are people on here that care about the community.  Just typing messages on this board is not enough.   Any suggestions?

wernerapnj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The points you make are one in the same. At issue on the larger scale
is one of interpretation. Many of the documents are so loose that
clearly the City is being taken advantage of.

That looseness can be used to the City's advantage, if they were to
wake up. This lighting issue is just the tip of the iceberg. If the
powers that be were to interpret that clause to the City's benefit we
could have a first class lighting design for the boardwalk.

If they don't we have Cobra Head highway lights.

If we all pull together we may be able to show them the 'light'. That
effort will then propagate to other issues.

Werner

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Q1: Does putting up "the same lights that have been there for 30
> years" satisfy the definition of "new"?
> Q2: Do Cobra Head lighting fixtures satisfy the definition
> of "decorative"?
>
> Rather than bargaining concessions over the lighting, wouldn't it
be
> wiser to keep the Master Developer to the standards he agreed to
when
> he signed the document 3 years ago?

Discover Yahoo!