--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm so certain I didn't twist any words or do anything along the
lines
> of not getting along, that I'll even let you arbitrate the issue.
>
> Now I point out Dan, at this point I've said nothing mean to Skip.
>
> Then I'm treated to your post below accusing me of twisting words
and
> not getting along.
>
> Please render your decision Dan. Have I really twisted words or
not
> gotten along?

My decision, you twisted words, but perhaps I am overly sensitive to
it sense you did such a hatchet job on me and put it the headlines.
HOWEVER, Skip was sarcastic to you. BTW, I never accused YOU of not
getting along. I said just when all of us were beginning to get
along.

Obviously this monster truck thing has gotten under his skin,
although I do understand his metaphor. Sometimes what goes round
comes round.

> > Skip MIGHT have been referring to the Republican Party if any
> political
> > party in particular. Tommy, are you suggesting that the
republican
> > party and the federal government are one and the same? I thought
it
> was
> > supposed to be party neutral regardless of the administration.
> >
> > I have not seen anything where Skip suggests you control the
Fed. We