I walk off a job on Cookman because of several reason reason:
{1}the guys he had working with me drank all day
while we was painting.
{2}we wanted to prime bare sheet rock with a dust mask.
{3}chaulk I had to use on those windows I could fit my fingers on my hand in.
{4}coming back from lunch & one of the drunks was pointing the spray gun at me
& the other guy.
  There was shit throw up on Cookman I seen it first hand.Some people it comes
down to how quick they can make a buck the cheapest way cheapest labor.
 And there some people that put buildings up on Cookman surroudind areas with
alot of care by people that speak English.And don't rush in getting it up.They
take their time & do it right.Happy ~Memorial Day~ Everyone