he also literally called him an asshole, and brought into question
(in a quite degrading way) gary's level of intelligence.

The irony is that he showed his lack of comprehension skills by
repeatedly calling the NJMHOF by the wrong name, as well as missing
the fact that it is a tribute to the immeasurable contributions that
this state, not just the 'Sounds Of Asbury Park', has made to music
the world over.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Tedesco"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I know you addressed your post to gary and david, but i am
compelled
> > to reply.
> >
> > Do youself a favor and read the article. DJ is completely out of
> > control. He loses what little credibility he had remaining.
After