vituperation?..great word choice!..but be honest with me, you have
thesaurus sitting next to you? the breadth of your vocabulary is
quite impressive.

anyway, back on topic. You are not the first person to say that this
week. It's as if he failed to reup a prescription or something.

tony

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> "Do yourself a favor… DJ is completely out of control. He loses
what
> little credibility he had remaining. …even his staunchest
supporters
> will have a hard time taking him seriously."
>
> Tony,
> I hadn't read the 3city circular for some time, but couldn't resist
> your advice.  Just read it and wow; in an earlier post I mentioned
> that DJ was, with few exceptions, "a guy that hates everyone".
After
> reading this barrage of vituperation I wonder about his mental
> stability; hopefully BB82 will fill us in about his intrepid
publisher.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Tedesco"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I know you addressed your post to gary and david, but i am
compelled
> > to reply.
> >
> > Do youself a favor and read the article. DJ is completely out of
> > control. He loses what little credibility he had remaining.
After this