"are you being a smart ass or something"

Absolutely, it's in my blood.  But don't take it personally; on second
thought do.  I've known people to be 100%, even though totally
impossible 110%, supportive of a position, view, person, etc.;
vis-à-vis The Fishman you appear perhaps several 100's% supportive,
which causes me to doubt your veracity.  Charlie, straight up, try
writing in word or an email program and run spell check; it'll do
wonders for your readability.  Secondly, try to not "…usally just
state what [you're] thinking at the time, although I dont think i ever
say anything that contradicts another thing ive said…" most of us
understand and express ourselves better with a bit of reflection.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>