'He inserted the word "intelligent" which means the "capacity" for higher
thinking.  That's worse than the first insult of not paying attention.  Now
I know there is going to be a post that knocks me for using definitions
again, but I believe words mean things. I will be astounded again when
someone posts to the contrary.'

Intelligent also means: possessing sound knowledge, exercising or showing
good judgment and endowed with the capacity to reason; but of course if your
intention is to nit pic and win rather than communicate, you choose the
definition that suits you.

Truth is that when the citizenry are denied information, they are denied the
basis for intelligent decision making.  You can rail against 'Clintonizing'
words you believe have specific meaning, which you clearly have no problem
defining so as to better serve us, but in the end it is the information not
the word that matters, it is the meaning and intent not the symbol that must
be measured.

Skip Bernstein