Asbury Parkers have not run for city council.....$5 grand ain't
enough.....the pool of council candidates over the last 30 years has
been pitiful....If the most talented Asburyites were running the show
this city would have already come back....The socio/economic problems
here as so deep I don't even know if a man the calibre of Rudy
Guiliani....or Richard Daley could save it....The posters on this
board
represent the educated/elite in Asbury.....no question! Asbury has
been
delt a bad hand and to call it a conundrum would be an
understatement!
When posters like myself....or immortals like IrvingtheFinger or
Iceman
rant its simply for effect. But the most intelligent people here know
that.....THE FACT IS....I DON'T KNOW IF LINCOLN, JEFFERSON, FRANKLIN,
OR CHURCHILL COULD SOLVE THIS MESS IN ASBURY PARK....It's a mess! And
we all know it!