--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> unanimously that your fixation on violence is juvenile.  You are
> making a fool of yourself.

Perhaps. All I am suggesting is that is what you likely need and
then you won't be so quick to shoot your mouth off with lies and
trying to put words into other people's mouths.

> You don't even have to be from a tough neighborhood to know that
the
> guy who talks about fighting the most and the loudest is the least
> likely guy to actually get into a fight.

True, I haven't had a fight since High School and don't ordinarily
give anyone any reason to fight me. I tell the truth.

> You were already on
> the "field of honor" as you put it below and you didn't do
anything,
> despite your childish command that you and I "take it outside." It
> was just you and me Dan, standing on Bangs Avenue at 10:30 at
night,
> and despite all your talk, you didn't do anything. Now it wasn't
me
> suggesting a fight, it was you, and you did NOTHING at the moment
of
> truth. I'm supposed to give you a second opportunity to do
nothing?

Enough already, but as I recall you were not standing so much as
running to your car that I had to rush to mine to catch up with you.
I may be many things but not stupid enough to take the first shot in
public especially with such a good litigator as you.

> To stare at me again?  Should I really be interested in you turing
> your attention away from me [a man] and instead threatening to
> terrorize my family [woman and children] by coming to my home?
> That's what you did last time, Dan. That speaks volumes about you.

You believe that? You do have problems. Just trying to see what you
were made of. I realy figured it out in the first 5 minutes. You're
no man.

> Like I said before all this talk makes you phony tough. Must be a
> Brooklyn thing. Now go back where you came from.

Sorry Tom, I have a house here, you don't. Your mother's house
doesn't count. I think statistics show (10 years ago) that 1 out 7
Americans have Brooklyn roots, shall we all go back?

Your lying and twisting is going to catch up to you eventually. You
came pretty close that night. One day it is going to be with someone
no so nice as myself no matter what you think. Poke me and I will
poke back.