"Nostalgia Nazi" is what I said. It is a designation I give to those
that wish to keep use shackled to the lesser parts of our past and
impede progress by doing so.  It's a play on words; not exactly a
curse.

You are right though. It's still a matter of taste.  Hat tip to you.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "David J. Mieras" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Taste, give us a break! You used the word "NAZI", that's a curse
word to me!

Curse