--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
~~{Don Sammet in the City told me today that Harrys has 2 loading zones right
near their business I never seen no signs I seen the faded yellow on the curb I
am sure if there was a loading there from day one it would have made things
easier for Harrys,Band players unlooading,loading & delievry's  when they first
open.And the business's on Cookman Ave.ity should have enforce tha from day
one.}~~

> Zio's is going to be the other 1/2 Harrys the small section that was the Jazz
> the club the people taking over
Zio's seem very nice.I talkwith them on several ocassions.Let's see if the City
could get them a Loading Zone why they never had I don't understand when they
open I don't understand.I Restaurant//Bar has 20 differant type of Delivery
trucks plus Bands Unloading & Loading.I been asking the the Mayor since they
open not once did he ever answer me back.I also try to get a meeting with John
Dorian while Commander & Vice Commander of the VFW he never responded.To go
over insurance & a couple over things.Them not having a Loading Zone it isn't
fair to the people on Cookman & surrounding areas hen this trucks double
park.If they ever get can go a Long way with that parking Lot those