--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I cut and pasted what you said, so it wasn't a lie.
>
> I couldn't be happier that you don't like that I did. Couldn't be
> happier.

Saying you did doesn't mean its true. Show one example, side by side
of one of my posts, and how you cut and pasted it in your article.
Let's not bore the forum. You can't do it because it's not what you
did. Cut and pasting one word doesn't count. Your a liar and a
blowhard. Where's the house in AP Tillie, sorry, Tommy? Does this mean
we're speaking again?