Click here: Restore by the Shore - Home -  APPress Today Honors our guest Dr. Russell Holstein with a Front Page Story on his research into Medical Insurance Deception~ Congrats Russ!! And congrats, too, to reporter Naomi Mueller on an excellent feature.
Dr. Holstein was featured on Restore Radio on March 11, 2004. The sound for that show hasn't been transported over from the last server. We're trying to get it to you. Please keep checking the home page.
Tune to Restore every week for important stories like this.

Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Restore Radio 88.1FM - 4 Years on the Radio!!

Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/