In a message dated 6/13/2005 4:47:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
And then I'm sure you'll send request letters to all the other political organizations involved in the 2005 campaign such as "Friends of Asbury Park."
Joe,

Thanks for the heads up.  I'm pretty sure that campaign committees can make donations such as this.  From what I gather "the Future Started Here" is researching different groups to make donations to and I'll be sure to ask them for one.

APAC might be a different animal given that it is a PAC and not a candidate's committee.  With July 1st fast approaching, things continue to be very busy for me and as I move forward, I'm going to need all the help I can get.  Would you be able to look into the rules to see if APAC could make such an expenditure?

As for the Friends of Asbury Park Committee, if we had any money left, I certainly would get it from "us."  Unfortunately, we don't and this committee will be disbanded in the very near future.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Peace, JWK