Dear AP Listserve Members,

In an effort to best serve the citizens of Asbury Park, I am writing to invite you to be a member of my "Councilman Keady" distribution list.  As a recently elected member of the Asbury Park City Council, I believe it is my duty and responsibility to communicate with you as much as I can about the pressing issues that our community is currently facing.

You can subscribe to the list at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is not a discussion list.  You will only receive emails from me directly and you can respond directly to me with any concerns you have.

I look forward to hearing from you and I hope this finds you well.

Peace,

Jim Keady, AP Councilman-elect