Hi Group,
    If anyone is still casting about for something to do this evening
(Saturday), and if you like classic films, we're screening the
movie "Summertime" on its 50th anniversary.  It stars Katharine
Hepburn and Rosanno Brazzi, who are both "upstaged" by the city of
Venice.  We'll have a cartoon and coming attraction to take the edge
off the movie's bittersweet romance, along with coffee and biscotti.
We start at 7 PM and the Crane House is at 508 4th Ave. here in
Asbury Park.  We accept up to a $5 donation, but it is not
necessary.  Old film buffs and romantics are welcome!

                                                Frank D'Alessandro