"Â…there's a [ton] of pics around, but these guys who were paid for
their work should of thankedÂ…"

On a very cold day in hell, Larry might begin paying for that which he
so easily steals.

Duke is but one of many abused by our `master borrower'; he join Ruth
Bennett and a certain lawyer, no longer contributing to this site,
who've felt the deft touch of Larry's proclivity for garnering unto
himself the resources of Asbury.  Feel not sorry for poor Duke since
for them this abuse is but a piddling matter; rather feel for the many
abused in the past, abused today and to be abused in future.