So Spring Lake, Belmar, every shore town with a view - could have
elections backed by developers placing pro take to bulldoze folks on
the councils   - all who vote in favor of eminent domain.

The Berkley could be a good target if someone stepped up. Aren't 100
units at 800k worth more then a hotel? Every town now has the right to
analyze the budgets, listen to any bs'ing developer and take and take.

So is the temple in my backyard going to force me out now - or does AP
need parking for the boardwalk. You can erase blocks in AP. Some
places should be taken....

I hate the power that it is.

Fish must be polishing the blades on the bulldozer.