SSG Craft will be up here for the Parade.I talk for a hour to him last night
night.He spent the day in the Ft.Bragg hospital.He still going through alot of
pain {due to infection} at times.He told the great people up here that donated
time for him that didn't even know him that time on March 11,that all came
together helps him get through the rough times down at Ft.Bragg N.C. next you
people that donated the time for him look at that Flag Flying on Convention
that I donate from the VFW you are what it is all about it is Americans like
you that make this Country the greatest in the world & gives us one of the best
Waterways in the World's regardless of all the Bull Shit going on in Asbury
Park.Next time you look at that Red,White & Blue Flying in the Wind it is
people like yourselfs that make a Soldier what to defend his Country regardless
if this War is a Wrong remember that.God Bless Everyoneone are really helping
him right know getting through some rough times.A tear is coming to my Eye has
a am righting this.Everyone had differant Views how Asbury should come back
that was there that night differant veiws on the War but all everyone of us put
that on the side that special.

James Grabe
Past Commander
VFW Post 1333