We've got Lolita Lip & The Lip Man to Rumba you through Asbury Park, and Pattie Patton of the Pattie Patton Band. They'll be appearing this weekend at the Berkeley Carteret and Stone Pony, respectively. Check the Coming Up On Page for days and times. And, the many other fun things going on over the 4th this weekend. Hint: Restore will be marching in the parade!! Sharon of Maxine's on Mattison will be proudly holding the Restore banner high - AGAIN!!
Special request: Would you please take a moment to take our poll? It's fun and we'll all learn something. Our thanks to BraveNet.com
Thanks a bunch - Oh, and News Muse Maire Martello returns with stories of the Bahamas and more!!!
See you at 8!!
Maureen

Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Restore Radio 88.1FM - 4 Years on the Radio!!

Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/