--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Another huge sucessful weekend for Asbury.  My congrats go out to
all.  This past weekend must have been recent record breaker for the
amount of people on the beach and boardwalk.  The fire works display
out side of the Macy NYC events, was the best I have ever seen.

Ditto. Just shows you how much pent up demand there is for Asbury Park.
The fireworks were spectacular. I will give credit where credit is due.
With regard to the boardwalk, etc., can you imagine what the crowds may
be if they actually built and/or restored something? As I said way
back, even done wrong it will succeed.