Hello Everyone
What a fantastic day it was today in Asbury Park!
On Monday a small film crew will be coming over to my home/office to film me for a documentary about personal freedom and spiritual awareness.
They would also like to film me in my office with my patients and then with my band the studio in my loft.
I would love it if you came by for a complimentary adjustment. You may or may not be in the film but in any case I would love to get the chiropractic message into the film somehow or another. The band will begin playing at 8pm and if the permits it anybody is welcome to come by and hear the band rehearse and play small set.
The film crew will be getting here at 3:00 pm so you could come by anytime between 3:30 and 6:30.
My new office phone number is 732-361-7252
Please don't forget that the office is now located at 710 Cookman Ave. It's a second floor office above the fabulous new store Moxie.
You could call the office or just walk in all are welcome!!!
Really hope you come out and support the office the film and your spine!
Yours In Chiropractic,
Dr. Geena Buono
710 Cookman Ave.

PS Please feel free to forward this email to anybody or any other Asbury Park group list

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS