RevKev:

Rest easy, the girl is safely with her relatives!

The youngster pictured above is a German girl named Sophia Marleen
Michl who was caught up in the Indian Ocean tsunami on 26 December
2004 and separated from her parents. She was initially treated at a
hospital in Phuket, Thailand, and a few days later, after her
identity had been determined, she was returned to Germany so she
could receive additional medical treatment and be placed in the care
of her relatives.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/tsunami/lostgirl.asp

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm sending  this to everyone in my address book...please forward
> yours...you never know  how much it just may help this girl.
Thanks.

> This little girl  is at the Phuket Hospital in Thailand.. She does
not
> remember her  own name or anything! She has lost her parents. She
must be of Western
> origin.  She was a victim when she got caught in the tidal wave
disaster in
> Phuket,  Thailand and  nobody knows who she is, so we are hoping
if we
> distribute this email around the  world someone will know her.
Please don't break the