Good point.  She has hinted before to some type of conspiracy against the program.  That would be huge.  Reguardless of opinion, Asbury Partners can't be allowed to get away with pressuring others to pull their support.  I am sure the AP Press would do a story on this.

bluebishop82 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Easy cowgirl!!!  I'm not trying to "sully" Christina.  I'm a
supporter of her.  When I'm watching a ball game, I root for my
team.  Until she does her final editing, the game is still on.  I'm
rooting for her to make the best film about Asbury possibile.  If
she tails off into handwringing about corruption that never
occurred, it won't be a good movie. It will be a lie, and someone
will have fed her that lie.

I put my trust, and the job of telling Asbury's story, in
Christina.  She's the goods.

By the way:  Will you make public the names of people who were
pressured to remove thier ad from your website in order to do
business with Asbury Partners?  You can't drop a bombshell like that
and walk away.  You are an Asbury Park business.  If Asbury Partners
is taking money away from a local business, that would be the
biggest story around here in years.

Will you elaborate?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Tom-
> I'm sure that as an obviously dedicated documenatary maker
Christina will not
> bend to any of her contributors. Why, she even tried to schedule
me into her
> filming!! And you know all but the very bravest who want to stay
in favor with
> Larry Fishman have distanced themselves from me and my show. I've
had
> underwriters ask to have their paid ads removed from my site so
they could do
> business with him and his subdevelopers.
> So I don't know why you or anyone else would seek to sully this
woman's
> reputation before she even finishes cutting this film.
> As for Weldon, he and his deeds are relevant because he has been
hailed over
> and over as the architect of this city's waterfront redevelopment.
You can't
> have one without the other.
> Maureen
>
> In a message dated 7/27/2005 5:10:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
>    Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:08:33 -0000
>    From: "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Digest Number 1357
>
> Maureen,
>
> Look at these two sentences that you say here:
>
> > "We don't know that he didn't break the law in his position as
city
> > manager for Asbury Park. To ignore these facts in documentaries
or
> >any other factual coverage of Asbury Park..."
>
> In the first you admit that "We don't know" the facts.  In the
second
> you say "To ignore these facts in documentaries..."
>
> So you want to put in a documentary "facts" that you admit you
don't
> know?
>
> This is exacatly what I fear is going to happen to Christina if
she
> isn't careful.  A wonderful story is going to get lost in
conclusions
> that aren't supported by facts, pushed by folks who wish the facts
were
> other than what they are.
>
> Sorry but Weldon's crime in Ocean Township is not who I am.  Is it
who
> you are?
>
> Speak up - It's America!!
> Maureen Nevin
> Restore Radio 88.1FM - "5" Years on the Radio!!
> Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
> 601 Bangs Avenue
> Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
> Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/