John never asked the contractor for anything! FBI knows it and the tape will
tell all! John wasn't at home when the driveway was poured so he couldn't stop
it. If he were, there wouldn't be a driveway to dispute. John only began taking
the stipend offered by the city to pay for his education. Didn't take the
stipend for the first 3 years! He was seen as a detriment to the sitting
council, so he had to go! case closed!

Sharon Boone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please note: message attached

--- Begin Message --- John Hamilton was framed.  Pure entrapment from what I can see.  The
night of his arrest I saw a Federal Prosecutor interviewed on UPN
9.  They asked him about the small amount involved.  He
said: "That's what we offered, and he took it."  The
government "offering" a bribe, without the person soliciting it, is
the corner stone of entrapment.

Look also at the other people caught up in the sting.  They were
gernerally northern Monmouth, mostly Republican (at least in that
sting), they all knew each other, and they each took an envelope of
cash, which of course John didn't do. John stands out like a sore
thumb in that group.

I don't know John well, but somehting about his arrest bothers me.

Don't get me wrong I love Chris Christie.  He has done an amazing
job in cleaning up New Jersey.  I was happy he didn't run for
governor (this time) so he could stay and finish the job (certainly
Governor in his future). A great Republican. He really amazes me
with what he's done.  Hat tip to him.

However, I think his informant went too far with John Hamilton.  Not
exactly Chris Christie's fault, but I do wish he would exercise some
prosecutorial discretion and not go forward against Hamilton.  I
think the snitch was just trying to snare anyone to impress the
Feds, and he got John.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon G. Boone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Weldon, I was shocked! He seemed like such a nice person and he
probably is. It's just that, he was handpicked? by the new council
after the death of Wilbur Russell. What I've seen of Kate and Jim,
they seem nice to me too! I didn't like the way Butch and Ray were
portrayed and it's like a "gotcha" to me. When 2 people converse are
they conspiring? Seems they wanted all of Asbury United Out of the
way. Who did they think they were? Is the attitude I get! The timing
of John Hamilton's so-called kickback speaks volumes to me too! Not
going to say much because it's still in litigation. He is a very
close friend of mine and I'd be happy to testify on his behalf, just
as Kate stil supports Weldon. John was the eyes and ears of the
Black community, wasn't on the "take" from anyone and on the hearsay
of a crook, ensnared him in with the rest of the "real" crooks in
Monmouth County. I'm happy to get to know you too. You seem like a
very polished, professional. Would love to meet you in person and
discuss how to keep Asbury decent! Yeah, get rid of thos low-life
women that give all of us a bad name!  Send em' to Point Pleasant!
Don't laugh, it is kooky to see so many arrests in a 1 square mile!
Why are they here? The boardwalk is just coming back, new businesses
are trying to get started and we have all these drugs and loose
women running around! Harlots, all! I was searching for sea glass
one day on the beach and a well meaning police officer on a 3-
wheeler rode over and asked if I was okay? Then he saw me with a
small shovel and plastic bag, picking up shells and glass. When he
saw I was just a regular person, he asked if I not hang out there
alone. My husband hadn't retired yet, so I had a lot of time on my
hands. Would go down to the boardwalk, paperback, plastic bag and
shovel in hand, but I didn't know that the homeless hung out under
the boards either! Am I a dummy or what? Naive as hel*! What was I
thinking? Now I go to Ocean Grove. I was scared schitt-less! Enough
to be assaulted!

> Sharon Boone
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Please note: message attached