flag on Cookman....some youthful wisenhymer playing games......silly!
If SPRINGWOOD AVENUE HAD BEEN A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD WOULD IT STILL BE
SITTING UNDEVELOPED FOR 35 years.....That's a form or
racism.....TOMMY
D. is probably technically right because I do not believe whites in
Asbury Park are inherently racist....Its thoughless little things
like
bike races on Sunday mornings when black people are at
church......PERHAPS THE PHRASE 'LACK OF SENSITIVITY' IS MORE
APPROPRIATE......I INDERSTAND TOMMY SPORTS SPEEDOS ON THE BEACH....Me
and Joey. D.are dying to see.....