--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>---In
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> >---In
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, asburyjim wrote:I believeMauriceiswaiting for his
leg to be healing better then itis beforehestartsany college.He will find this
week if they willdosurgeyagain.If theydo his Grandmother told he will be there
foratleast 3months {WalterReed Army Medical}.I am dropping offsomething
attheWonder Bar forpeople that attended March 11 &supported Mauriceatthe Wonder
Bar forpeople to sign.You alreadysign it Maureen.Itwillbe there thisweekend if
any musicans orothers that went theretosupport him whatsto sign it.Or anyone
cansomething to WalterReedArmy Medical Center.Iwill know more thisweekend on
how long hewillbe there.Or I also canbe contacted.Thefirst time he
wenttoWashington D.C. he was in AsburyPark High Schoolas a sophomore10grade
winning a youth essay contest& shaking BillClintonshand.Notto many Grandmothers
have picture ofthe grandsonthey rasieshaking 2Presidents hands.The second was
withBushgetting the PurpleHeart.Theday his grandma show me thosepicturesis the
day I said hewill notbe forgotten about & he wasn'twe allcame together for
himwhen itcomes down to it Asbury Park hassomevery specail people thatlivehere
& come here to help supportthisCity.When people need ahandwith something.What
all thoseMusicans & Gary from upstage startedon March 11 helpMaurice in thepast
when he was in the Hospital again& that night going tohelpagain.James P
GrabeVeterans AlliancePast CommanderVFW [EMAIL PROTECTED] home (732) 774-6917
cell (732) 685-4348
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Jim->Please send
Maurice myregards for a speedy recovery.> Do you knowifhe got signed up at
acollege yet, before he went inthe >hospital?>Please keep usupdated.> Thanks
for this one.> Maureen> >In a messagedated8/3/2005 4:26:09 AM Eastern Standard
Time, >AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:>    Date: Wed, 03
Aug200502:52:44-0000>    From: "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subject:
SSGMauriceCraft> >SSG Maurice Craft is back in Walter Reed
ArmyHospitalWashingtonD.C.he > went in today.Everyone on this site
thatDonatedTime or justShowup that night > & started March 11, 2005
tosupporthim want youdid is going tohelp him > alot.He knows he hassomepeople
in hishome town & surroundingarea that care > abouthim.GodBlessEveryone.> >
James Grabe> Veterans Alliance> > Speak up-It'sAmerica!!> Maureen Nevin>
Restore Radio 88.1FM - "5" YearsontheRadio!!> Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show>
601 BangsAvenue>Listen 8- 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or> Listen Live or Lateron
theWebhttp://www.restoreradio.com/> Call the show
732-775-0821>Callme732-774-0779 fax 502-0463