Maureen,

Right back to where we started.  Your point was that 50 cents on the
dollar paid by Sass was too good of a deal for the tax liens.  My
point was that when SASS bourtht the liens and the rights (it was a
package deal in the bankruptcy court)that anyone could have bid more
for them to the bankruptcy trustee.  Therefore, if it was such a
great deal for Sass at the time, why did no one, not even all these
others trying to get in, out-bid Sass?   It belies your point that
paying 50 cents on the dollar was such a great deal when no one else
was willing to take the risk on Asbury and offer more money.

Sass deserves the credit for taking the risk.  If it was such an
incredible deal like you and others on your show have so often
maintained, someone would have outbid them.