At 4:18 PM +0000 8/9/05, dfsavgny wrote:
>--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> As far as flavors go, you left off... Misquoted Mocha, Twisted Word
>Ripple and Out-of-context Orange. ~joe
>
>How about Curmudgeon Chip?

Wow... that's the second time today someone has used that word.

I did think of another flavor for the Tom and Dan shop. This one would be in
Tom's refrigerator: Exaggeration Egg Cream. Just like the real Egg Cream.... it
has nothing to do with what it's name implies.

You'll have to excuse me for not thinking of something else... I'm a little on
cloud nine right now. Earlier today i was kissed by a legend in Asbury Park and
he's made me a little flustered.

~Joe