Leslie,

You just posted:

> For the last time, I never said AP was a racist community.

Please note you joined this discussion right after I posted this to
Gary:

"The question pending Gary is whether AP is a racist place. My answer
is no."  That was post 10929. Since that was the pending question,
you should have just agreed with me, since that is your position.

Here is what Jim Keady said on the issue:

">In a message dated 8/2/2005 12:28:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Sorry folks but AP is not a racist place.

Tom,

On this point, you are delusional."

That was post number 10946.  It appears unequivocally that
Councilman Keady believes AP is a "racist place."  Let's just keep
that between us for his sake.

When I interviewed Corzine today he had two political handlers
screen my questions first.  I suggested in the past Councilman Keady
might need a political handler.  Everyone can just go right on
disagreeing with me.  Some friends he has.

Many, many posts ago I asked that the thread about racism be over.
No one listened.  Maybe they will listen to you. It's over for me.