Special thanks to the Asbury Park Fire Department once again they was there for
our WWII Veterans on Friday was ask in help getting up a Pearl Harbor Flag &
Flag of Peace on our Flag Pole and help out.Fire Department has always been
there us Veterans Post 1333 espically the WWII Veterans their the reason for
our Freedom today and our doing this in English.Fire Department never wants
anything in return a rare thing these days.Not to many people will go in a
burning building to safe  a life,home orbusiness or have the courage to do
it.And is often a thanklessjob.Fireman are a large part of the foundation of
America and is aone of the reason's a care so much about our Flag flying in
disgrace & why we should have one flying on our Waterway 24/7.Next time you see
it flying on Convention Hall think about the Fireman they will risk his life in
a second to safe yours.Just a reminder.

James P.Grabe
Past Commander
Patrotic Officer