`"Nostalgia-Nazi… is not a "Nazi" "Dead Hand Control" …is a legal
term, in reference to people setting up conditions that will govern
others long after they are gone."'

Nazis and other things that go bump in the night; wouldn't "Dead Hand
Control" be the sort of legislation your fearless leader, commander in
chief George Bush proposes as law of the land, after the republicans
are thrown out of office?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM