"Where we split …I don't say that they have had 3 years to build
because the agreement was signed 10/2002.  They couldn't do a thing
without CAFRA, and that approval was about 16 months ago. That doesn't
even consider those other layers of government they had to get
approvals from."

If they "couldn't do a thing…" how is it that they've repainted,
re-plumbed and re- tenanted the Pavilions and why would they have
agreed to fast track C8 within 6 months of signing?

While he "couldn't do a thing" I wonder if you could enlighten us as
to who permitted the reconstruction of the boardwalk; Asbury's brand
new $6 million boardwalk built crooked by a crook, built to last at
least 5 years and the only thing Larry's ever built in his life.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM