So people don't live on the beach in Jersey?  Sounds like its time
for a fact finding tour Werner.  You don't have to go very far to
see how wrong you are.

Ocean City, by the way, is currently building residential space on
top of thier boardwalk pavillions.  Asbury should do the same.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> They make enough in the tourist season to carry the city through
the
> winter. Keep in mind that the weather at the North Atantic Coast,
of
> which we are a part, is not conducive to beachfront activities, or
even
> strolling around if there were year round residential.
>
> Werner
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Sounds like they need year-round residential.  Good plan.
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >
> > > In a message dated 8/17/2005 5:50:51 PM Eastern Standard
Time,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM