On 8/17/05 6:02 PM, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tim is the man. I really like this guy's posts. Like me, he is no
> slave to history.  Like me he clearly has confidence that his own
> generation is good, and can do wonderful, progressive things without
> being cuffed to the past. We can be better than out past with only a
> bit of courage to do so.
>
> I'm not alone in the universe.  ALL HAIL TIM!!!

You had the great point that the value is in the Stone Pony name.  I've
never said it shouldn't be fixed up (maybe even demolished and completely
rebuilt - however, I do like where it currently stands rather than being
moved for many reasons) but it's absolutely ridiculous to think that Asbury
Park would be better off without a Stone Pony.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM