Having made numerous trips from Pa. to AC to lose my money playing
craps while I was in school, I disagree with you both.

In any event, judging from Dan's post that the 68 minute trip from AP
to NYC is too short, that brings Gary's comparison of the two trips
even closer together, which belies his original point and bolsters mine.

In the end, we are having a dispute about nothing important here.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM