I'm with you BB. Once the thread referenced the Greatest Republican
President since Lincoln, you just knew it would be a quick descent
before someone went godwin.

Congratulations Luvinasburypark, for comparing BB to a journalist
who's "news reports" about an imaginary person named "Isador"
fomented the masses into Kristallnacht, and who's first act as
Fuhrer of Germany (following the former Fuhrer's suicide) was to
murder his 6 children while they slept (including his daughter who
would have turned 7 years old in the morning) and shoot his wife in
cold blood.

That thread is toast.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> In a post describing my manner of debating, Mario compared my
methods
> to this quote:
>
> "In the Age of Rove, I can't resist this reference: "If you tell a
lie
> big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to
> believe it." -  Joseph Goebbels"
>
> Foul! Penalty! Don't be inconsistant in your calls there ref
JJ!!!
No

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM