Hey everybody!

Just wanted to make sure you all know about tonight's fund-rasing
event.  We've put together quite a little party to benefit two
charities - the Asbury Park Boys & Girls Club, and Sunshine Kids-
dedicated to kids with cancer...  Michele Schaffer (of the legendary
Be Gallery) and I have organized the fundraiser, and Exhibit A was
generous enough to host the event!

Here's the deal:  I assembled a group of about 20 local
personalities (business owners, politicians, etc...) who have
volunteered there patience and time to complete Paint by Numbers
paintings.  We're going to be auctioning them off tonight silent-
auction style at Exhibit A gallery, on the boardwalk at 5th Avenue -
(right near Howard Johnsons).

In addition to bidding on the artwork, you can also contribute by
donating money for the food and drinks that have been donated by
local restaurants, or for the brownies and fudge that my Mom baked.
And you can always just donate cash - we just figured if we have 20
paintings and a couple hundred people, there should be some other
way for people to contribute to these important organizations, and
food and drinks seemed the most sensible...  There will also be
appearances by Victoria Styles and Ceemour Cox (outrageous female
impersonators), and DJ Dehydrated Pirate has put together some crazy
mixes for the festivities.

The  benefit begins at 7 pm and goes until about 10.  Since this is
a silent auction, we'll stop bids around 9:30 so that people can
collect their paintings.  They all look really great!  People
completing the paintings were given total artistic freedom, and some
really ran with it, so you should definitely come by just to check
it out!  Billy Meisch's Jackson Pollack approach is really
incredible, and Father David's Last Supper is also a treat.  Plus
it's going to be a really great scene...

So that's it in a nutshell:  tonight, Sunday August 21st, 7-10 pm,
at Exhibit A at Fifth Avenue on the boardwalk.  A fundraiser
benefiting Sunshine Kids and the Asbury Park Boys and Girls club.
Music, Food, Wine, Paint-by-Numbers, Drag Queens, and all to raise
money for two great causes...  What else could you ask for as we
wind down Road Trip Weekend?

See you there!

Carl Chesna
Prudential Premier Properties