I just thought someone in this audience would give a synopsis of it. Some people here get flippant when you have the audacity to ask the hard questions. When some get on the council, I've been told I don't understand anything! It's one of the reasons I hate coming to a meeting at City Hall. There is a lack of common decency lacking, like if you ask them a question that puts them on the spot, they get defensive, especially when they've done something perceived as illegal! They never give a straight answer then they start asking around as to who YOU are, who you are ALIGNED with, like you have to be part of a group and heaven forbid, if you're black! You're automatically labeled a "troublemaker", simply for asking the hard questions, like when is construction going to begin? How many minorities, (any color), are going to be hired? What is Asbury Park doing about the illegal immigrants, here? I certainly can't go to Mexico and stay forever! It's against the law and is ILLEGAL! Yet, I see them on roof-tops, ripping or hammering away! The Union hall is on Drummond Ave., in Neptune. Wonder how THEY feel? It's a lot of issues for a small city but the City Manager is being PAID, so he should EARN his high-priced salary! If that were Wilbert Russell, his feet would be held to the fire!

Sharon Boone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- \"wernerapnj\" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon G. Boone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Don't mean to be fecetious, so I WILL be. What's the City's Master
Plan? In the long run, what's the deal? Please, don't everybody
stampede to tell me! Is it online? Are there documents I can look at?
I'm from Missouri, Show Me!

The Master Plan consists of several documents that are available at
City Hall. It's currently being reviewed and will eventually be amended.
If you or someone else in the group gets/has a copy I'm willing to scan
and post it on-line.

Werner

Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM