It's a crime what is happening in the Wildwoods. When I went there
last month I came close to tears. If they want to build condos they
should be restricted to the west side of the island which is in dire
need of redevelopement. The Wildwoods are unique unto themselfs and
should be kept the way they are. If they keep knocking down the cute
motels and replacing them with condos, they will lose their tourist
trade and we know the p/t condo residents will not support it. The
Wildwoods cannot live without it's tourist trade. I just hope the
insanity stops.-

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM