In their dry, comfortable, homes! Where else? If these people were white, I wouldn't be writing this! Racism is alive and well in this country and they assumed Blacks are ALL from the ghetto! NOT!

Sharon Boone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I spent the last three days concerned about the people of the Gulf Coast.

Before that I spent my days concerned about the people on the Jersey Coast.

One thing that is troubling me tonight.

With all the countries we have run into in the last 20 years with humanitarian aid and Marines, Rangers, Delta and Tac Assault Teams to protect Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia, India, etc...

Where are they?

Have they loaded ships and airplanes and sent them to Our Country?

Where is the United Nations?

Have their police departments sent equipment and personnel to sure up the local police departments "running on empty"?

Where is Bono, Bruce, John, Paul Cher, Bruce Willis, so on and so forth?

Tonight I am going to sleep under the protection of my clear conscience and in the comfort of my own home.

Tomorrow their will be other traumas and critical situations to think about.

Thank you Lord for another day.  Be merciful to us all.

Rev. Kevin Brown
Lighthouse Mission
Long Branch, NJ

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park real estate Asbury park Seaside resort

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS